Thursday, March 5, 2009

Roasted Potatoes

Simple, simple- but really great. I love using yellow butter potatoes the best, but regular old baking potatoes will work fine.

Roasted Potatoes
butter potatoes
olive oil
salt
pepper

Prehat oven to 400.

Cut the potatoes into chunks. Not too big, or they will take forever to cook. Sprinkle liberally (that means alot!) with salt and pepper, and olive oil. Toss to coat.
This time I added Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning. I LOVE THIS STUFF. Usually I only do salt and pepper, but I sprinkled the potatoes with this as well- yum!
Bake for 40 minutes- halfway through the cooking time, use a spatula and turn the potatoes.
Mmmm, crispy and salty on the outside, soft on the inside. This is my favorite way to have potatoes- of course it doesn't hurt that it is the easiest!!!!

1 comment: