Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekly Menu

I was out of commission (well, my computer was) last week, so I have a longer than usual menu list. These are some of the meals we have eaten in the last two weeks. I bought 2 rotisserie chickens last time I went to the grocery store, they were on sale 4.99 each. I came home and immediately chopped up the chicken. We used it for 3 dinners- barbeque chicken sandwiches, King Ranch Chicken and chicken salad sandwiches. I love it when the rotisserie chickens are on sale- it makes my evenings alot easier!!!

Barbeque chicken sandwiches, potato salad
(chopped rostisserie chicken with barbeque sauce, piled on a toasted bun)

Chicken fried steak sandwiches, fried potatoes and onions

Taco Salad

Breakfast for dinner
(pancaked, scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit salad)

Meatloaf, mac n cheese, spinach

King Ranch Chicken

Chicken Salad sandwiches on croissants, corn on the cob

Sauteed tilapia, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted squash and zucchini

Stuffed chicken breast, mashed potatoes, broccoli with lemon butter

No comments: